User avatar

Chandni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Nate Nate, hooray :) Monkeys are kool, they rool XD

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Equilibrium Questioned

    Curtains backed by windows, restraining air to flow. Acceleration of movement inside, nevertheless creating a fake substance. Carpe Diem through encouraged abstractness, yet curtains remain captivated

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fire

    :shock: The structure here is way off. Ahum. It doesn't look like a poem at all, just some scrambled sentences. This needs alot of editing either to post it as ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Fined For Playing with his Toy Car

    Indeed noise pollution but the price...a bit costy? ah well :?

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Devil's Eyes

    Nice, thight, awesome ;) Totally backgroungbob, as much as we expect from you :) Cheerios, Chandni

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Loneliness

    Hmph, nothing we haven't seen before same old same old. The topic to start with speaks for itself- simple . Take a good look around the forums, and try experimenting ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: it's friday night and i feel like dancing

    Please rate this "R" that's all I have to say for now, maybe I'll come back later :roll: Cheerios, Chandni

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Kolkata

    Okay, first off the rhyming - a very tacky rhyming scene - I liked the way you started off making the sound and ground rhyme. Different we don't see it ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Good Luck! :D And hope to see you back here soon ;)

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    Recently I've Been Listening To: Mika Dutch Rap Jack Johnson Damien Rice Reading: Tijgerhart by David Almond The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield Watching: American Idol Een Beetje Verliefd Grey's

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol '07

    ah American Idol, funny XD The judges are indeed cruel, but I think it's nescassarry to get the best ones out...we can't have them all now can we ??

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    5/10 :D neat idea Trident ;)

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari you are indeed pretty :) Bjorn, you look so manly with all that facial hair XD Dodo, I Dodo haha though guy heh? They say I look like Dory ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to be a Psychologist :D

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hope of Imagination

    Okay but not terrific. Your use of the capitalization (whether it was intended or not) didn't quite work for me Amid the flowers of Imagination I met her smile And ...

    Feb 9, 2007


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman