Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wait... What do you mean by BUSH? President Bush or just bush? -confused- :shock:

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    I think we need guns for sure. U.S. Government put the right for Americans to bear arms and I think there's a fair reason backing up that statement. (LOL, you ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    a tamed hamster that could jump rope when given a biscuit.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    Wow. I'm 6/2. Short for my age, lol

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    ugh. I have an essay to turn in every week. It might sound fun to some of you guys but it real sucks because I have to write everything of ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    bore

    Jun 7, 2005


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann