Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    *shudders... Aren't cats evil because uh... because they kill mice? Mice are nice, you know...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: go get it

    Go find me a picture of a ferocious hamster.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    I wish I could but I don't have that special power...that special ability...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: News in Minnesota

    I think I saw it in the newspaper... :?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I will name my hamsters Pu-kee-kee and La-ka-ka.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    15, turning 16 in August.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    Call me Cey. *hugs. To start from the very top, I can describe myself as a uh... smart guy... Yeah... That's it... :?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    are those cats SPEAKING!? (tremble)

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Who is he?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    If you are homosexual, you are sinned forever because you will be carrying that entity with you forever. Therefore you will go to hell. Whoa there...that's not all. In that ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    The fire? Perhaps?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Ha...Haha...HAHAHAHA... Too much things in signature...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Are you a necromancer?

    Everything applies to no. What is necromancer? 1. Do you raise armies from the dead? A WHAT?! 2. Do you laugh maniacally often? Ha...Haha... HAHAHAHAHA...*cough* Why should I? 3. Do ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    M y life style is simple, of course, except the fact that I slightly have a short-term memory lose. Oh yeah, I am a blasphemy to my school clubs, too, ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    nope, I am tall, for the freshmen...

    Jun 18, 2005


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith