Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Um... This question might not be relevant to the thread. Sponson, are you an Atheist?

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    *takes his sit beside Sponson, opens his grape pop and start swigging it silently while watching guys argue. But do bad people have to die? Can they have second chance ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Well... Geek happens...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Dude, what kind of terrorists announce their fun time? That's wrong. Lives are taken by those terrorists not only those affecting globally but also locally everyday! Even though we are ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    I think the people who have religion should say that human is superior because it says so in there religion, right? But for the people in the other hand of ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I would be excited to see that reincarnation exist. Whoa, yeah, bible says so. Jesus...yish, yish... But it's not proven yet, right? :wink:

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Whoaaa, dude, what did you do to burn to burn in HELL forever!? 8) I mean, you must be terrible at living a life. Yeah... But don't include WE there...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    uh... so waht? 8)

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Well, whatever you say support YOUR theory, Sponson. I do not say that your opinion is wrong but I have a few of my objections along with my speculation. For ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    I am writing my second poem for second month at YWS. I need a help.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Well... I think Spoon went too far but I think we are getting offff thhe toppiiicc.. (sorry if I'm offending any of you by saying this :oops: *bow) I mean ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Hoora! Hoora! Thee is right. Evolution might exist. (might for me...)

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I don't believe in God, but I still have to go to the church because my parents want me to. Personally, I think, just a mere speculation, in addition to ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    Generally, they are cool with their own ways as long as... you know. However, I personally think they should stop running the KKK.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Just to add something, Saddam's enjoying American Doritos a lot.

    Jul 3, 2005


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton