Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Ha...Haha...HAHAHAHA... Too much things in signature...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (S)end

    I liked your description, simple yet powerful.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Are you a necromancer?

    Everything applies to no. What is necromancer? 1. Do you raise armies from the dead? A WHAT?! 2. Do you laugh maniacally often? Ha...Haha... HAHAHAHAHA...*cough* Why should I? 3. Do ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm new and I have a poem (wow that was depressing)

    Hello, what a day for me... Whoa(phases out)... Well, it was okay. However, I want to hear you make impacts but I can only hear you trying to force the ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    M y life style is simple, of course, except the fact that I slightly have a short-term memory lose. Oh yeah, I am a blasphemy to my school clubs, too, ...

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    nope, I am tall, for the freshmen...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    guess who?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Niagara Movement Essay

    Well. I liked the essay. However, it's not strong enough.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is one crazy smart pig wearing shoes and can type.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Pain Within

    Well, sound like poem, but hey. Isn't song tell of a story and ?I think that would be called a poem.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is a major killer wielding light saber.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^thinks I hate her peotry ^is thinking exactly opposite of what I am thinking.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody ^_^

    Welcome, fellow... uh... fellow... uh...Darn! Writer's block already! Welcome, fellow _______(fill in the blank for me).

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is not believing me (I guess).

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How come we never get a straight answer?

    Jun 17, 2005


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence