Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Lounge, The Re: News in Minnesota

    I think I saw it in the newspaper... :?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I will name my hamsters Pu-kee-kee and La-ka-ka.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    15, turning 16 in August.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    Call me Cey. *hugs. To start from the very top, I can describe myself as a uh... smart guy... Yeah... That's it... :?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    are those cats SPEAKING!? (tremble)

    Jun 23, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Things that dont calculate

    Everybody needs a hug, you know. *hugs

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Who is he?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI I'M SARAH

    Carbohydrate-sugar and starches 1 carb. =4 calories of energy 2 categories *Simple carbohydrate-glucose. Main source of Energy *Complex carbohydrate-a subclass of carbohydrates with a big ratio of....

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Hey, call me Cey. Just to start things off. *hugs Cya later. Oh, yes, I am a cool kid and I say you are cool.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mike! has landed

    Hey, call me Cey. Well, to start things off. *hugs C ya later.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Hey, I am Cey. Call me Cey. Well, just to say hi. *hugs Carry on...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    If you are homosexual, you are sinned forever because you will be carrying that entity with you forever. Therefore you will go to hell. Whoa there...that's not all. In that ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is A GIRL!!!(lame... Throw tomatoes at me if you want...)

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    The fire? Perhaps?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Recipe

    Hey, are you crazy or joking. You read Harry Potter WAY TOO MUCH. LOL.

    Jun 21, 2005


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince