Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    You(J. Wilder) got a point but you have a weird way of showing it. We should showm some respect. They are people, you know. But I agree with you. The ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Nice job, Sponson, Your unbridled and irrelevant explanation(and example) helps no one but hurt their feelings. With your wantoning you are not proselytizing anybody but pissing them off.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    PAR-TE TO-NIGHT! Open the beer bottles, we will drink till we drop. Hehehe.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Volley ball 2. Frappuccino 3. Pc game...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^joined YWS earlier than I did.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I like the last one because it has color.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Your Friend

    Uh... Just one correction. Shouldn't "look me in the eyes" be "look at me in the eyes"?

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    What? I don't see ANYTHING! *sobs. I see nothing but nothing.

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Sponson's getting little twitchy, I see. You should rest a little and come back again.

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Whoa, dude, calm down. And if you said what you said on your post to the lady who was sobbing next to her dying husband, she would get some serious ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    Hey, it's not that simple; we have to look globally. The whole discovery, the whole unveling-of-truth might cause nasty shock in public. I don't want to imagine the result. People ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Hm... me too. My parents are christians but I'm Atheist... I go to church any way for my mother's health.... That means I'm Christian... The heck, I don't get it. ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    Man... Religion is a mystery... I think it is too mysterious to believe it. What if it wasn't real?

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Um... This question might not be relevant to the thread. Sponson, are you an Atheist?

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    *takes his sit beside Sponson, opens his grape pop and start swigging it silently while watching guys argue. But do bad people have to die? Can they have second chance ...

    Jul 10, 2005


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights