Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Other Poetry Re: Your Life in Parlor and My Life in Army (Free Style)

    When you were fighting with the hair stylist, screaming for a refund, I was here in the army, shaving my head. When you were turning down the town's best chef, ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lovin you

    Cute little poem. Matches your avatar

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Revenge of The Raven

    You didn't have any rhymes, did ya? But who cares about rhymes, your story was so REAL!!! :D :D :D

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Here's a cute little poem!

    Lol, funny poem :lol: I got a question. Can we write free style poems?

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    I think you are over uh... fancing your thoughts into words. The rest of the story was good. :wink:

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Paper Sack Kingdom

    Well, the music sounds okay, but I don't get the paragrah 1. It sounds kinda confusing.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • General Articles Re: J.K Rowling Biography

    Whoa. just wandering. I think you should add the fact that Rowling started the Harry Potter story by writing on the knapkins when she couldn't afford the paper. :)

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    ugh. I have an essay to turn in every week. It might sound fun to some of you guys but it real sucks because I have to write everything of ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: HELP!!! WRITERS BLOCK!!

    Take some examples from different books of the same category you writing of. I don't mean copy it or anything but get some idea, inspiration, off from it. :D

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    bore

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: with me

    Ooooh~ I would like to hear this one day. Sounds cool :D

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    Hello~ I just want to know if this is a 4/4 or 3/4 song.

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Age of Valor

    Hello~ :D I liked your story except the way you put the writing kinda annoyed me. Don't try to write the story in chunky paragraphs but in little tiny pieces. ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Endrel (for lack of a better name)

    Wow :o ... Just wow... I never EVER seen any writing like this before. I like your story line and how you worked out the dialogue(it sounded like you are ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    I like your mainstream, story line, but "I did that then I did this" quite uh... annoyed me. I liked your story, it just didn't feel right.

    Jun 1, 2005


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author