Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: emotionless

    Not bad :) . Well, sorry but I didn't get the last part? what does it mean? Why uh... the things have gone down to drain?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    I was having one of my greatest days when "it" happened. I was 6th grade at that time. I woke up in 5 O'clock and jogged around the town a ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    fluffy... (clouds)....

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What? Wait... Weren't you the one who wrote the Lord of the Rings (sort of)?

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Birds of War

    Cool :D . Nice storyline. I love the way you made vivid images of the scenes- it flows like water. :wink: Two things that are turning me down are the ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    I LOVE the setting and general idea of the story; I found them very attractive and well-planned out (creative, too). :D First, never write any form of stories in chunky ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen is stronger. It can perform uh.... multi-tasks :D while swords can only do only thing- kill people.

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 1

    I want to say that this uh... this brilliantly planned out story is 80% perfect. I believe this story have no grammatical error *cough* I think... All I can say ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    taut

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wait... What do you mean by BUSH? President Bush or just bush? -confused- :shock:

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    I think we need guns for sure. U.S. Government put the right for Americans to bear arms and I think there's a fair reason backing up that statement. (LOL, you ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I am what I eat.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    a tamed hamster that could jump rope when given a biscuit.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    Wow. I'm 6/2. Short for my age, lol

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I hate you my friend

    Wow, so much emotion. Well, the poem itself is very creative. You could have done a better job with the transition (line 4 to 5). It's really sudden and a ...

    Jun 11, 2005


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314