Random avatar

Ceylon

  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    I would like some jump roping hamster... eh...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    멋지고 잘생기진 않지만 웃기지... Am I gupya? Don't think so... (self-conscious)

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ has funny signature

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Give Hungry Hungry Hippo or Scramble?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Oh... It's just my head that's sprouting blood everywhere. It's nothing serious... (saying aloud in a sarcastic tone to the nurses who were wearing careless expressions while waiting for my ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Fluffy white, like a cloud. I don't like firy red, sky blue or, hue grey anymore. White calms me down... White: Symbolic of purity, innocence, and naivete, white has strong ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Fire red, Sky blue and, hue grey.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Damn it, if I could go back time and take my Algebra II test again... What were you thinking when you picked up million dollar worth of cash?

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IM SOOO SEXY!

    Whoa, funky... Well, that's a crazy move Snape's showing off to his student.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Is cookie dough any good?

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Whoa, this is a miracle... What were you thinking when your pet (dog, frog, turtle, etc) died?

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MSN

    내껀 sungsoo89@msn.com. I wonder why you are asking this question, oh well, it's fun :) .

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Prayer for the Sleeping Ones- Hanstone It's a good piano melody.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    told

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Lights

    Cool. Nice job with your uh... script. I uh... liked it? Yeah... I did...

    Jun 16, 2005


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy