User avatar

CeruleanBlaze

  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    *And back to the first page :)* Rose - Artemis I couldn't do it. I could feel the hate and see the repulsion on her face yet a small stupid ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Lia Blake Afterwards, I walked back to my classroom, feathers ruffled and ultimately ticked off. I mentally listed a few ways I could make her life miserable as I opened ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    sorry that I haven't posted in a while Luce Everything was passing by in a blur of blood and throbbing pain. I was dimly aware of Alen shoving me, desperately ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Charlotte I wheezed in pain, but kept me jaw stubbornly stiff; I'd hate to let them see me so weak. How I'd kill to have a nice offensive power right ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Carnelian Blake - fire teacher I looked at the woman in front of me with the blue highlights and scrutinized her. "Water teacher, huh? Almost drowned once when I was ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Noah Hastings - water "So where do you live?" I said, eager to keep the conversation flowing. I found a crack in her cement wall and was hellbent to find ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Rosarie Brooks For a split second, no one moved. Then, before I knew it, the room exploded with fury and everyone charged to their godly parents, murderous thoughts circling in ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Noah Hastings I frowned as I watched Marissa stalk away. Did I do something wrong? "Hey," I said, jogging slightly to catch up to her. She kept on walking and ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Char Caverly "Don't try to escape, no one can break these barrier's without me." the guy said. I frowned and clenched my teeth. Hoping that eyes could really drill holes ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Rosarie - Artemis I found my way to where Rayah and the others were gathered around Gem. Cautiously, we entered the palace, a gorgeous structure tattooed with intricate carvings and ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Char Caverly I groaned and tried to coax the earsplitting pain out of my head. Fear seeped into my skin and a creaked open an eye to see Reu, slightly ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Blake - fire teacher I looked at Blaze carefully, noting the sudden subdued tone of his voice. What exactly happened to his sister? Just mentioning her seemed to be eating ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Rosarie - Artemis My blood roared in my ears as I tried to steady myself. Chloe's brief touch helped the nerves, though fear and burning adrenaline still clouded my mind. ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Aww, sorry Malaya died :( (thank god for the miraculous bump up on the to-die list) Edur H A canon fired. Beside me. Luce gave a start, leaning closer against ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Noah - water "You're late." a woman glared at me. Must be the teacher. "Sorry... I...uh... got lost?" I said, trying to wipe the guilty look off my face. "It's ...

    Apr 2, 2012


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs