User avatar

CeruleanBlaze

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    Hey guys, its Blaze here. I actually had an account before (starrgazer), but lost the password and the email I used for that one was centuries old (e.g. lost that ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boo

    Hi Trees, welcome :) First off, good job on the honorable mention, you must be really proud. I've also tried other sites to, but for some reason, I keep on ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Hey guys, this is actually starrgazer. My cousin (for some strange, unknown reason) cleared my history, clearing all my saved passwords in the process. The email I'm using isn't the ...

    Mar 18, 2012


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo