User avatar

CelticaNoir

CelticaNoir

  • Research Re: What is growing up?

    New perspectives but yet realizing I'm not so different from when I was a child.

    Jul 29
  • Research Re: About canon characters in a fanfic.

    Hi! So, I'm kind of wondering, how do you pull off a really complex canon character and make him/her sound, well, fairly consistent with the original work? It's just that, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Show, don't tell. Honestly. :D That simple tip allowed me to expand on my writing significantly. I used to tell, tell, tell...now I just show my readers what I want ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Why do you write?

    I write because I want to create. I would've been an artist or a movie director or even a musician if I could, but alas, I have neither the tools ...

    Mar 18, 2010


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom