User avatar

CelticaNoir

CelticaNoir

  • Art & Photography Re: Emotional Aura (.hack)

    Thanks Lydia! ^^ If I remember correctly, it only took me about an hour or so. Re-coloring's much easier than making a thing out of scratch. If you take a ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime drawing...sort of.

    The nearest I ever came to a good anime drawing :P I guess I don't practice much...anyways, this is one of the characters in the novel I'm writing. Sorry for ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Emotional Aura (.hack)

    A re-coloring of Aura I did while I was bored. ^^ Done with Photoshop CS2. Emotional_Aura.jpg

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Randomness

    Just comment, is all. ^^ This one was done on Photoshop without a tablet... Portrait.jpg

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Julia or Juliette, I think. Here's one - in a old-type world where independent women are considered to be shameful (you know the sort, dutiful wife, yada yada), she's a ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Karena would probably start freaking out and recite every line from every book she's read about underwater sea caves. If she hasn't read one, she'll start banging her head for ...

    Jan 8, 2010


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")