User avatar

CelticaNoir

CelticaNoir

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Ambrean Circle

    Cold, gleaming and shiny - those adjectives described the glass-top tables and polished marble floor surfaces of Ambrean Laboratories Inc. When you were younger, you learned that nothing ever came ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Stories

    Beautiful and poignant, really emotional. Grin summed it up for me, so I don't think I'll be much help here. Anyways, I liked how you described the excitement and thrill ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Story Teller

    Hi Durrie! ^^ I talked to you in chat before, didn't I? ^^ Anyways, let me see... The story is descriptive and beautifully so - I love how the scenes ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Samrai (First Installment)

    I couldn't read the whole thing, so I'll just give you a lowdown on it - mainly, it was too long to read. Being an action/adventure type of story, the ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Randomness

    Just comment, is all. ^^ This one was done on Photoshop without a tablet... Portrait.jpg

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dancing To Death

    Thanks Peanut! ^^ It helped, and I'll keep it in mind the next time I write a poem.

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dancing To Death

    Let me remember what life was once. Time and time again I've forgotten all, And yet, I remember. Life was once full of choices, a dance With a mysterious stranger, ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Julia or Juliette, I think. Here's one - in a old-type world where independent women are considered to be shameful (you know the sort, dutiful wife, yada yada), she's a ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Karena would probably start freaking out and recite every line from every book she's read about underwater sea caves. If she hasn't read one, she'll start banging her head for ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Cigarette

    Hm. Definitely filled with despair. I think it's the words of someone dying from smoking. No, wait - it's someone committing suicide because they lost their lover, at least I ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Black Magic

    Where do I start...it's really rather haunting. I'm not personally good with lyrics myself, so this is definitely an effort better than I ever could have done. On the other ...

    Jan 6, 2010


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus