User avatar

CelticaNoir

CelticaNoir

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Discovery

    Okay...this was definitely brilliant. And I mean it. Not many pieces here (or elsewhere) deal with the perspective of a two year old so very descriptively. There were no faults ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Amidst the dust and blood - Ch1 Part 1/2

    Thanks for the advice! I guess I forgot about describing her looks. :D I'll fix it later.

    May 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tic. Tac. Toe.

    Okay, this came out when I was playing tic-tac-toe. (Yeah, I was bored.) I haven't been writing for a while, so I'm not really sure how this came out. I ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Walking Dead - Chapter 1 [EDITED]

    Hey Kyou! ^^ This must be the story you were telling me about, no? I really liked it, but the grammar and all that were a bit jarring, so maybe ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    The ground became more and more rocky as they walked - a sure sign that they were well far and away from the village. A bear grunted as Geneva turned ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Does anybody else think the serpent is due some screen-time now? I kind of pulled him into the plot now...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Geneva frowned and looked around - sure enough, there were two lumbering mutants standing beside them. She stood up shakily, her hand still to her head. "But then...what do we ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    *sweatdrop* Well, I sure hope not. Geneva and Jeremiah's still stuck with mutant bears, though...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: All you people with glasses

    I probably started wearing glasses for short-sightedness when I was around 12 or 13...I'm almost 17 now, and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to take them ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Rhythms of Chaos DT

    Meh, I just realized that Geneva has been knocked unconscious twice in one day. I sure hope this doesn't become a regular occurrence...*sweatdrop*...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    *Sorry if it's a bit confusing - but since I was trying to convey the confused mess Geneva's head obviously is in...* "Unh...uh..." Geneva groaned as she regained consciousness. As ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rhiannon's Nightmare

    Alright, so this is based off a character I'm working on. It was just a spur of the moment thing, so don't expect excellence. :D Dark red petals of a ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Geneva pulled Jonathan out of the way as a large block of ceiling fell on the spot he was on just seconds ago. It was total and utter chaos around ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    *Isn't Priscilla supposed to be injured? That's why Geneva was carrying her, you know.*

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    "Genie! Genie, where are you?!" Thos were the first words that greeted Geneva as she came out of the house, carrying Priscilla on her shoulders. She glared at Arthur, who ...

    Apr 2, 2010


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart