User avatar

CelticaNoir

CelticaNoir

  • Research Archives Re: Haemophilia

    Thanks Truth! *notes all that down*

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Glen. Me time. :3 A young woman of 25-26, extremely beautiful, with braided and coiled dark brown hair and steely gray eyes. She has a mischievous smile and those who ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: Haemophilia

    Hey guys! I was just wondering some things about haemophilia - my MC in a current story is a haemophiliac teenager who runs away from home - I was just ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Emperor's City *Permission Only* (Dead)

    Name: Isolde Lysanae Age: 18. Gender: Female. Race: Half-elf. Rank: Princess of Lysana Alligence: Lysana Appearance: She is known for her beauty, and has straight brown hair that ends in ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Talking Species

    Okay, so...:D I really, really liked the concept, but...the ow thing is, I was confused at first at what your protagonist's real difficulty was. He seemed to be able to ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Paint a Dance

    Loved this. A very in-depth look into the minds of two similar people. I especially loved it when the girl 'started changing the steps to the dance' - very poetic. ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of the Six DT

    :D I just posted...there's something you guys might find strange or faintly suggestive at the end of my post, I don't know which. (Get your heads out of the gutter ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Six (Started and Full)

    Malis At last, all was quiet - except, of course, the sound of Zabriel pacing about, and perhaps, the chipping sounds of her umpteenth dart. She'd lost count a while ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: City of the Six DT

    The storybook's close to death...I think I shall gallantly attempt to revive it. *laughs maniacally, waving something that looks like an electric cable - with its plug torn off* Seriously ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Six (Started and Full)

    Malis | Beyond the forest The chips fell into the grass lazily with each swipe, and it almost looked like a rain of wood. Malis didn't look up even as ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death of Fear is Only The Beginning...

    Hi Pal! Okay, I've never reviewed a poem before, so I don't really know how to go about this. Okay, so...um, well, it was really confusing, you could say. You ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: City of Six (Started and Full)

    Malis | The Fire In The Forest: The rain drenched through and through Malis's clothes as she ran. The trick with the griffin was impressive - but to make it ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Hey, how come no one mentioned Ed Norton? He's GORGEOUS. And INTELLIGENT. (Yes, I've got a thing for smart guys, and yes, I know he's old enough to be my ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nostalgia

    Hi Angels! What I wanted to say about this was - it was surreal. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love a good dash of surrealism, and ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The road not taken. *Edited*

    Hi Kaka! Well, I really liked the theme of the story, for one thing, maybe because I relate to it so much. Your MC gets her thoughts across very emotionally, ...

    Dec 19, 2010


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus