User avatar

CelticaNoir

CelticaNoir

  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Oooooh. Dragonese! I wonder if the Enchantress did that on purpose. ;D Yeah, that works. Maybe that's why Elia and Seb click together. :P

    Aug 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Not sure about slapping, but she's sure to do something. ;D

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Pokébook: Kanto

    Katya | On top of the mountain, facing Team Rocket “ALVA!” The calmness with which Katya had operated up till now had gone, replaced with a murderous glint in her ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    She can't really. She's quite good at hand signs, though. ;D And she can be very vehement about what she means.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Sunshine - I sent you a PM! Shadow - Hmmm, interesting. :P I wonder how everyone will react once they find out she's a mermaid...She'll be pretty dumb soon, by ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Ummmm. Hi Nate! Well, I can't get into chat for some reason. Everything else is working, so I tried switching browsers, which didn't work. So I tried switching computers (I'm ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: YWS Invades Russia

    Name: Celtica Noir. (Just call me Celty/Noir/Celtica/Whatever) Rank: Captain of the Imaginary and the Potato Peeling Units. Specialization: Peeling potatoes and creating weird stuff that barely (rarel

    Aug 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Shadow - it's okay! xD (And I'm still interested in Basty, by the way. ;D) Sunshine - It's just that everyone is mixing up the romances a lot. Elia and ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Pokébook: Kanto

    Katya | Behind a huge boulder Team Rocket was busy being up to no good. Katya pulled on her glove, peering cautiously around the rock between her and the black-suited ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Don't forget the Frog Prince! xD

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Elia | Near a beach, above the surface Elia blushed in heated embarrassment as she concluded the song. For some reason most people had an odd fascination with lovey-dovey lyrics ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Okay, so, I'm like, wondering. The Seb and Elia thing kind of winded down, so what should we do with her?

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Elia | Near a beach, above the surface The top of her head emerged from the water as she looked around. For all the times she had been above the ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Amidst the Roses DT Thread

    Okay, so, since this thought came up, anyway, I'll have a shot at it. I'm thinking of Elia falling for Tanris at first but then falling for someone else. (I ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Amidst the Roses

    Elia | The Palace's Grand Hall, Atlantis A song wafted sleepily through the hallways of the palace, creeping under doors and echoing eerily across the gardens. Everyone knew it was ...

    Aug 11, 2011


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight