User avatar

CelticaNoir

CelticaNoir

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Feelings of Abandonment

    I sort of wrote this in a slump last night. So this means a little something to me, so...don't rip it apart? :D Criticism is still appreciated as always, though. ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Symbiosis

    Name: Essi Morenson Age: 21 Gender: Female Role: Civilian Moral Strength: 9/10 against Symbiosis, currently. Essi usually sticks to her own beliefs, unless she is proven wrong in some way. ...

    Oct 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Souru (Started)

    Cancelling, sorry. Nano and some other stuff to deal with. >.>

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I want to give you 100 Points!

    (-is bribed-) 1. Well, I heard about on chat a fair few times, but I got the link from yooou. 2. Yeah, and yeah. :3 3. I liked the part ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Informal Poetry Contest (Starting 2nd October)

    Twisting, turning and swirling You are my mind entombed In a freak of insanity you are Relentlessly cruel, forever judging. Who am I, you say, and You put that question ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Shea | In Bannita’s house “But I suppose your mum doesn’t look like she’d be much of one.” Ches looked huffy, but seemed relieved as well. She slumped over, then ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy DT

    Let's see. I'm sort of planning a Lato/Dono subplot so...I might include a few others into it? :D P.S. I think Lato might have some of the Madness in her...>.>

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Shea | Front entrance “Stupid, stupid, stupid!” Shea lurked behind a pillar, observing Ches very, very carefully. So far she’d come out of the gym, then ran into that boy--Dono, ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Dono | Bulletin "I'm not really interested in going on a mission right now," he mumbled, shooting a spare glance at Rima. "That is, unless you really want to go." ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Latona | At her and Silas’s apartment “Ne, sempai. Won’t you talk to me?” A teddy bear had slumped onto the ground beside where she stood, the table nearby a ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Informal Poetry Contest (Starting 2nd October)

    (I'm going through a very Spice and Wolf mode, so this is in honour of Horo from the series, probably from Lawrence's POV. She's in my avvie, by the way. ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 That looks like watercoloured manga. :3

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Shea | A room with candles Shea had re-latched himself somehow to Ches’s shoulders, and even as they entered the weird-looking room, she was as of yet still attempting to ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Death Weapon Meister Academy *Started*

    Shea | Corridor off the classrooms Dark circles dominated the space under both of Shea’s eyes spectacularly--it was though someone had taken a marker and dyed the skin the most ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Zombies!

    Celtica was panicking. She was definitely not happy about the sudden hole her belly had become. While it wasn't bleeding...(which was weird)...she knew she was going to die. She just ...

    Oct 3, 2011


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae