User avatar

Celdover

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dream.

    Hello. I'll be honest, this piece has left me confused about what tone you tried to convey. On one hand I see many grammatical errors, common character archetypes, and an ...

    Oct 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dragons of Elements

    Hello. To be honest I'm not very impressed with this, but looking beyond the flaws I see some potential for this story provided you are willing to work hard. So ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Bad dream come true

    Hello there! I really enjoyed this piece since this is a situation I easily relate to, not only with school but with any situation where I'm feeling anxious. Just like ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Mortal Door Ch 1 (revised)

    Hello there! A little nitpick before I begin. "Mortuus sum" roughly translates to "I am a corpse" or "I am the dead." Now this next one may not be grammatically ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Assassins Novice: City of Rain Chapter 1

    Hello there. Let me start with what speaks to me most about this work, and that's how wooden the prose and description is. Now I don't mean wooden as in ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oblivious

    Hello. The very first thing that jumps out at me is the fact that you like to use commas. Perhaps a bit too much, in fact. There is more than ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Ice Queen(re-vised and re-written)

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! I'm Dover and I'll be reviewing your work today. But before I get to that a rule of thumb when it comes to figuring ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Desolate City

    The first thing that jumps out at me is how dull this piece is. Now I'm confident that you were attempting to go for a dull and bleak environment considering ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Night Before Summer

    Hello there! I'm Dover and I shall be reviewing you today. I like how you did your best to capture the feel of the outdoors, but I feel like that ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Resident hate

    Hi there! I'm Dover and I shall be reviewing you today. The first thing that struck me about this piece was its vagueness. Who are these gladiators? The man? The ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Silver Lake

    Hey there! I am going to agree with everything leebass said before. The lines about the cellphones and the birds was my favorite part, and I also agree that the ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Never Trust A G.P.S.

    Hello there! I really enjoyed this lighthearted piece. It's short and sweet and reminded me of a few instances where some of my teachers got angry at their G.P.S.s for ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Am Me

    Hello there. I shall be reviewing you today. (: I'd like to start off with that there's nothing enormous that jumped out at me technically speaking. The choice of vocabulary ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Paragon, Pro.

    Hello there. To be honest, this really didn't draw me in to your story. It rambles quite a lot on a philosophical question and giving exposition all the while. We're ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Soulless, Chapter 3

    Also reviewing a bit of chapter two in this one. I take it you'll be consistent with only changing viewpoints at each chapter? If so, then your viewpoint shifting is ...

    Jul 10, 2010


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer