User avatar

Catri

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anger Splatters

    First of all, I think that this flows really well. The words could mean anything and although I don't know whether you intended for it to be that way or ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part One)

    As his hand grazed the bottom of my school shirt, I finally understood what it meant to be intimate without being, well... intimate . He gently covered his mouth with ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Common Cliches?

    It's ironic I found this thread, considering we were only discussing this kind of thing in my English Class the other day. We weren't necessarily talking about cliches as a ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Words on my Skin

    Hey :) First of all, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the story. It was sort of creepy but I could sort of understand it, because it was ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter Never Sent

    Thanks to everyone who reviewed! PaperNessa: I'm about to go back and edit the things you've mentioned now. As for the part about the 'loved' - it's because he isn't ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Last Thoughts

    Thanks PaperNessea, for the reply! I very much appreciate it :) I'm going to work on what you said, maybe add a paragraph here and there just to explain a ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: We never were

    Hey Guys :) First of all, thanks to all of you for replying to this. I've taken out that paragraph; rather than rewrite it, I came to the conclusion that ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: We never were

    Rated 16 for slight swearing. This is merely to rid myself of frustration. Feel free to pick it apart. Dude, What am I meant to say anymore? Am I meant ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter Never Sent

    Thanks for taking the time to review Gen :) I appreciate it. I'm about to go and make those changes now that you've picked up. As for the blue sentence ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The Lies Disney Told Me

    Hey :) Firstly, I am going to take a few moments to say that I loved this piece. I think you've said what every girl ever wanted to say. And ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter Never Sent

    This is a very rough piece that I wrote to vent my feelings. Whilst not all of it is true, the feelings are generally there, hence why it's kind of ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Catch a Shooting star

    For a piece that you randomly wrote, this is very good. I'm impressed. There were no grammar or spelling mistakes that I could see, so I'll skip that :) I ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Last Thoughts

    Thanks paperbackheart :) Let me just tell you I'm grateful for you taking the time to write a review :) Okay... Maybe I need to expand on the fact that ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Last Thoughts

    First of all, I just want to let you know that I wrote this piece for a competition. The word limit was 1000 words, which is why it's really short. ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to take this oppurtunity...

    Hi Rach! It's very nice to meet you :) Thanks very much - your avatar and username are equally cool. Yes, I'm an Air Cadet. I really love it. Drama ...

    Jan 2, 2011


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer