User avatar

Catri

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Three)

    Hey guys :) Thank you for both reviewing :) Now, IcyFlame, I'll come address your review :) So, I've made the edits that you suggested. The only problem I came ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Glitter

    Do you know what I first loved about this story? The simplicity of it. I was hooked from the moment I saw the title and the description line underneath. 'I ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Three)

    Short, know. But I really thought you should have a tiny insight into why Lola's mom doesn't like Lily... see if you can guess ;) I’m messing around in the ...

    May 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of Us (Part One)

    Hey Tabby :) Thanks for the reply. I read and reviewed your piece, by the way. Okay, I get that its cliche and stuff but I don't think it'll turn ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forget the World~1

    Hey Tabby :) You asked me to read this and so I decided - why the hell not? So here's my review for you, even if it comes out a ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of Us (Part One)

    Dudette, I love how you reply to my work :) You're awesome. In fact, the both of you. Thanks so much for the two of you reviewing as you really ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of Us (Part One)

    I know; this is awful. Constructive critiscism? Positive . I stare down at the little blue stick in my hands, feeling nothing. There is no happy feeling. No terror sweeps ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hurtful smiles

    Hey Dudette :) You've given me some epic reviews so I'm hoping to return the favour, even though mine probably won't be as awesome, especially as your writing is fabulous. ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part One)

    Thanks very much for the brilliant review :) You're really helpful. And I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I've made the changes you suggested, so it should be okay now. ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Two)

    Thanks very much for the second review :) I really appreciate it. You give great feedback. I've made the changes you suggested, as well as adding a little about how ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Two)

    Lola looks hesitant as she approaches my desk, like she already believes this is a bad idea. I lift my head and shake out my hair, so that none of ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Earthquake

    Hey Guys :) Thanks for all of your reviews as they really helped. The piece is part of a letter that a child sends to her penpal after the mass ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Earthquake

    This is a short piece that goes towards my homework on Earthquakes A tear, A cry, A scream of mine A bang, A screech, A clang to teach The maimed ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paper Flowers

    Hey. First of all, I thought this was really great. The way you wrote it made me see the scene before my very eyes and I could almost feel the ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: hide

    I agree with originalhobbit :) This poem may be short but it cuts straight to the point. It's very heartfelt, despite it's length and I'm sure many people can apply ...

    Jan 21, 2011


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)