User avatar

Catri

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Collection of 50 Words

    Oops, I accidently put the explanation in the spoiler. Okay, I hope this is clearer for you now (:

    Nov 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Collection of 50 Words

    I wrote 5 pieces for a competition that I am yet to answer; it's for school, and I wrote 5 of them. I don't intend to send any of them ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writers Block

    Thanks for all the reviews, guys! I've changed a couple of things around, so hopefully they sit better than before. I'm actually really excited, as 10 is the hightest amount ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writers Block

    You sit at the computer. Your eyes travel along the keyboard, sizing up the letters, as if expecting a word to hit you in the face – the start to ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: How'd you discover YWS?

    Well... I was having a really long PM conversation with a girl on my online Harry Potter RPing site and she was all, you should check this out and I ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Three)

    Thanks very much for the review :P Um... no, it's not the last chapter xD There's actually a lot, lot more to come so please stay tuned :P But that's ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part One)

    Guys, thanks for the love :D Kiwisatsuma: I was really confused with your name at first and was then all... oh my god, it says Kiwi and satsuma! And then ...

    May 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teenage Bruises

    Thanks to everybody for the nitpicks; I'll sort those out in a couple of minutes. And secondly, thanks to the four of you who reviewed :D I really appreciate that ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Two)

    Thanks Dudette! And okay, I shall look forward to reading it, theotherone :D As for the 'her,' it's Timi that I'm referring to. I didn't want to say: Even if ...

    May 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unnoticed

    The very few nitpicks that there were have already been picked up so I'm going to skim right over them and just review what I did and didn't like, okay? ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Dear Person

    This simple, amusing poem has made me happy. It's so damn true! Ahaa. I'm being serious. I couldn't find any faults with this poem. Like you said, if it was ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sincerely, Brain

    First of all, your title was what drew me to this. And now I understood why this has so many likes. It's beautifully written. Even though it's relatively simple, it's ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Just because I'm a Christian Doesn't mean it's okay to mock my beliefs, Or to call them and my God stupid Just because I'm a Christian Doesn't mean I'm a ...

    May 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teenage Bruises

    This is - at the moment - a one shot. I wrote this when times got tough, so that I could make sense of what was going through my head ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Emergency

    Wow. This was beautiful. Perhaps the use of that particular adjective sounds a little... morbid but I really liked this poem. Yes, it was dark but at the end of ...

    May 8, 2011


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451