Random avatar

CatofCakenwell

  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    *sadly, decided to do a different character, and I like Billy's idea of commanders for each of the powers* Name: Alex Coates Rank: Land Marine(Paratroopers who fights on the ground) ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Each Power must only have a limit of 3 airships. and you can start.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Many ask why I take such pleasure in flying. Why is it that I risk my life to fight for something that I personally don't believe in? Well, in truth, ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    Name: Tommy Weldings Age: 15 Gender:Male Appearance: Dark brown hair that hangs in bangs over his head and always wears a tie; Has a bit of a stubble and a ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    This takes place in the unforseen future where a massive event took place that when it ended, only 3 World Powers survived, and they soon quickly formed under new names: ...

    Mar 8, 2009


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind