User avatar

Catalyst

  • Official Polls Re: Best Time of the Day to Write?

    Nighttime. All of my duties have been fulfilled, so I get some time to write.

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Will Eren and Mikasa end up together?

    ...I normally wouldn't respond to this kind of thing... ..but you do know they're siblings, right? Actually... Don't answer that.

    Mar 12, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Kindle or Book

    I'll give a short answer. First off, I don't think it matters, but I have to choose a good ol' book. Nothing like the satisfaction of finishing a material book, ...

    Oct 6, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Toxicity

    Hey all, So, we all hate it, we all know it exists, and we all try to ignore it as part of our community, whether your a gamer or someone ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are people really equal?

    Well, this is the take of an atheist, so for me the "God created us all equal" doesn't apply. I think that we're all born equal, to an extent. It's ...

    Sep 28, 2015


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster