User avatar

CastlesInTheSky

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww Kiki, I love your hair. It's so shiny and sleek. Mine goes frizzy and blah. Jared, I want your pajamas. :P kissthewitch, you're gorgeous! What a lovely smile! And ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... --You worry that you'll die before you read all the books on your list. --You worry that you'll get alzenheimer's disease when you're forty ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    lakegirls is done! :D [I did hers first because it had a deadline.]

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Them

    Hi, If you are even looking at this I bless you. I am entering a contest and I have to print off everything in one day. I really want another ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread

    Everyone seems to hate Charles Dickens! :smt010 *bursts into uncontrollable tears* So, I adore Thomas Hardy , especially for Tess of the d'Urbervilles. Charlotte Bronte , because she wrote Jane ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Ahh! Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte [though I doubt anyone could love it more than Kirsten :wink:] Rebecca ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you write competition judges letters screaming: "MY WORK IS BRILLIANT AND HAS TO BE FIRST PLACE," even though the rules explicitly say, "no correspondence ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {ten}

    Hey Angel! :D I haven't read Ruby in the Smoke, but I'll try not to make the plot too similar. :oops: That would be terrible, so I'll definately look it ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And The Skies Are Not Cloudy All Day (6)

    Oooh, I really do adore this chapter. I just bobbed out from nowhere; I haven't critiqued the other parts as I'm too immersed in this to be of any assistance. ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tipping The Velvet {ten}

    A bit of a short chapter, but I had to get something at as I left you all on that cliffhanger, and I've vowed to post one chapter each day ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    Ducati's is done! :wink:

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour. I go by 'Freak.'

    *huggles back* Acting is amazing, though half the time I'm too self-concious to participate in anything. :P

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: January Greeter of the Month: Rosey Unicorn

    Well done Rosey! *applauds*

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jimmy

    Here as requested, Duc! :D It is strange that the things we remember from our childhood are so often the things that determine the adults we have become. I think ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 9

    Hey there! :wink: Chapter 8's nitpicks had been covered by your other readers, so I skipped ahead to this chapter, I couldn't resist. So far, I've critiqued all the chapters ...

    Jan 2, 2009


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart