User avatar

Castiel

Truth emanates from the Tao

  • Writing Tips Re: Help! How do you plot?

    Hi! im having trouble with plotting my books. What do you use? i have a big old corkboard i could use but im not sure how it will overly help ...

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: Organizing

    I found a super cool website that is a virtual bulletin board, and you can put links, images, photos, and docs on it and its super useful for organizing research ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Research Re: Writing Anxiety... Does it exist?

    Hey there! I know how you feel. i have extreme anxiety and it gets in the way of my everyday life- including my writing. I found this article and its ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Research Re: Medieval Blacksmithing

    okay, so say a typical blacksmith had a 15-16 year old daughter. What would she do? would she help her father make metal weapons and tools? Also, what did the ...

    Oct 3, 2014


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman