User avatar

Cassie9960

  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One: The City is Strange

    It was good but you need to indent on every paragraph

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets Short Prologue

    Thanks for your info! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to post it so early! I meant to save it, but I guess i hit Submit!!

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets Short Prologue

    I peered from behind my textbook as Mr. Johnson droned on and on. I looked at the clock repeatedly as the minutes ticked by. Just a few more minutes, I ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Nail Scarred Hand

    This is good but kind of confusing.

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Prologue

    Ok it was really good. I can't wait till you start writing the actual story. Please PM me when you do. See ya!! Cassie

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Goddess [1]

    Talk about confusing! It was good but first you said her dad had bright blue eyes. Jossette hated how here fathers bright blue eyes seemed to be glazing and his ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circle of Seasons, Prologue

    I loved it! Write more soon, please!!

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Word Death Ch.1

    Thanks for the advice!

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Twelve)

    I loved it! This is my third time to read it! Why won't you write any more? Please do soon. Okay, bye!

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Word Death Ch.1

    "I'm scared!" I cried hugging my knees as I rocked on my butt on the cold stone floor. "God, help me." "But I am here." Echoed the voice again. "And ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hollow Soul

    Thanks everyone except RENA!!!! I don't think I'll continue my story, my spirits were kind of crushed. For everyone who actually wanted to read this story, it was going to ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Endurance - Chap. 1

    I loved it!!! You were really good with describing. PLease PLease Please write more soon!!!!! Cassie

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The man with Killer Eyes

    Who was the main character? And was it a girl or a boy? I was confused. I didn't like it at all. (Sorry if this is harsh)

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: My (Sad) Love Life Ch.1

    I pulled the purple petunia from the ground and held it to my nose. Inhaling deeply I was satisfied. Love. My love. It had felt so good to hear those ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Daring Heart-Chap. Three

    I liked it, alot. You need to write the fourth one soon!! I am anxious to see her reaction.

    Dec 2, 2009


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio