User avatar

Cassie9960

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire's Story: A New Beginning Chp.3

    I was flying through the air, heading towards Callie and Steven's house. I was going to take her and make her my slave. Their bedroom window was open so quietly ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire's Story: A New Begining Chp.2

    I checked the pregnancy test, it was positive. To be honest, I didn't think vampires could become pregnant, but I was. Me and Steven were finally going to have a ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story: A New Begining Chp.1

    Thanks for the review. I'll have to admit that I didn't do a spell check :P!! First off my only reason I didn't do it is that I don't really ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story: A New Begining Chp.1

    Something was wrong here, really wrong. I sensed it in my gut. "Andrew, what's happening?" I cried into the nothingness that was my life. "My dear callie, I love you. ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire's Story: A New Begining

    I could feel his breath on my neck, I could feel him all around me. "Steven stop. You're scaring me. You need to eat now!" "But I'm about to eat ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vanished Prolouge

    The door swung open as the wind twirled the hair about my face. The blue eyes staring at me through the door were dark and mysterious. "So, you've heard of ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Day Things Went Wrong

    Thank you for the reviews!!!!

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Day Things Went Wrong

    This is not my original idea. It is a horror story my friend told me a long time ago, but I'm going to retell it. The whole story. Thanks!!! The ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Found

    It was good but In the beginning you said her name was Cnthia, not Livia. And now you're calling her Livia?????? It confused me, but it was pretty good from ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Last Chance Prolouge

    Elena stared blankly at the wall. The moment when he, Daniel, the most popular guy in school had asked her out, she had been so nervous she lied to him ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Prince's Mistake

    I loved it!

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Fourteen)

    Thank you for sending me that PM, I can't wait until you send me another saying you posted chapter fifteen! Can't wait to read it! This one was really good ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    What is the meaning of death? If we die, where do we go? Will we be happy, or will we be sad, angry, unwanted? Will we be remembered? Or forgotten? ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Thirteen)

    Yay!!! I loved this Chapter! Thank you for writing it!! I am so excited to see what happens next!

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One: The City is Strange

    Oh another tip is don't give a short summary of the story, I was going to read all of it but now sense I kinda know what will happen I ...

    Jan 1, 2010


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton