User avatar

Cassie9960

  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgetting (Edited)

    I liked this! I think you did a good job!

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [12]

    Oh my god! I love this Novel! Please post the next chapter soon!

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [3]

    I think you did a really good job. I can't wait to read more! ~Cassie~

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire's Story: A New Begining Chp.2

    Thanks for reading my story! :)

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My New Life Chp.1

    I hope everyone is enjoying my work! I'm going to be posting the next chapter soon! I've just been busy working on a different story! It's called the Vampire's Story: ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Till Death Do Us Apart-(Prologue)

    I think you did an amazing job on this prolouge. I didn't see much wrong and I can't wait to read more! (Sorry if I wasn't that big of a ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [2]

    I thought that the story was really good and I enjoyed both of the chapters. I hope you post more soon. Good job! There were a few problems but everyone ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire's Story: A New Begining Chp.4

    "I'm dead. I'm dead." I repeated looking around. I was lying on the floor in the garden underneath the lemon tree. Two figure's were approaching me, one was a girl, ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [1]

    WOW. I loved this story, it kept me hanging on every word. I can't wait until the next chapters. I saw a few errors but all the others got it. ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire's Story: A New Beginning Chp.3

    I hope that people who read my stories enjoy them and become one of the characters in their minds. If you like these stories but you're confused I wrote a ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voids.

    I agree with everyone, it was very good and deep. I loved how there was no characters, kind of like you can put yourself into the story and becoming the ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: And the Bride Wore Black

    I liked this very much. I thought it was interesting and very detailed. I agree with all of the other reviewers. I can't wait to read more of your stories. ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My New Life Chp.1

    Thanks for the review! I'll stop with the smileys. Secondly, I hate justin bieber too, but some girls think he's way hot. I just thought that that would be a ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My New Life Chp.1

    "I hate this town." I complained looking out the car window at my new home. MayVille was a cute little suburban town with a widely spread out community and countryside, ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire's Story: A New Begining

    Thanks, a year ago I wrote a whole story that connects these stories together. I'll make them visisble on my portfolio so if your interested in reading it just PM ...

    Oct 19, 2010


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice