-
Re: The Vampire's Story Volume 2: The Truth Chp.1
Thanks for the reviews!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Vampire's Story Volume 2: The Truth Proluge
Thanks for the review!!!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Vampire's Story Chp.6
Sorry! I wrote this a long time ago and reading over this I agree but thanks for the reviews anyways!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Vampires Story Chp.5
Thanks for the review!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Vampires Story Chp.4
Thanks for the review!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Vampires Story Chp.3
Thanks for the review! Cassie was here!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Vampire Story Chp.2
Thanks for the reviews!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Vampires Story Chp.1
Thanks for the reviews!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: The Vampires Story Prolouge
Thanks for the reviews! I hope you enjoy my stories!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Miyuki's spring fling
I liked it. It was sad, it reminded me of a boy in my hometown who passed when he was twelve, I never knew him but my friend did and ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: How to Seduce Money [1]
I liked it! I hope you write more soon! It kept me hanging! ~Cassie~
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Forbidden Love
I liked it. But it was short. My question is, did they love eachother more than siblings?
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Werewolf's Bride
OMG! That was such a good scary story! The thing that first got me into reading it was the title! I really hope you post another one, I was hooked ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Letters To Cody - 1
I liked this, you gave an overall view of the characters. Kinda. My questions are: What does she look like? What is her name? What does Cody look like? How ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss
That was...... nice.
Oct 24, 2010
