User avatar

Cassie9960

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Soul To Take

    I think I know, And I think they're right. I think my soul has taken flight. I think I love him, I'ts been a year, I'm wondering why I'm still ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1.

    Chapter 1 Quinn “Don’t be nervous, honey. Everything will be fine.” My mom said soothingly. “I know, Mom. I’m not nervous. I just…I just don’t really know what to expect.” ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Romeo and Juliette: Twisted (1)

    Thanks so much for the reviews! i'll take your advice! Thanks again for reading it! ~PEACE!~ ~CAssie~

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Romeo and Juliette: Twisted (1)

    It was in Italy when they first met, they're gazes locked and they instantly became one, only to be seperated by the walkers and carriages. Romeo, heart broken at losing ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Life on the Inside

    Hey so i'm a newbie and this is my first story. I'm sorry my grammer is so bad i need a lot of help in that area. So please be ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sadly, It's Life (Chapter One)

    Mkay, so first chapter of a story i'm writing. The romance will come in most likely during the second or third chapter so keep on reading. The fist chapter is ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [14]

    Wow. Great job on this chapter! This story is realistic, like it could happen anytime and anywhere. Please finish it soon, I am eager to read more!!! Keep writing! ~Cassie~

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wolf Heart Saga : Hidden - Prologue

    wow this seems like it will turn out to be an amzing story

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [13] End Part One

    wow.... I really enjoy reading your stories. I can't wait until the next part comes out! Let me know! ~Cassie~

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Life's Surprises

    Thanks for the review!!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Life's Surprises

    Sorry if this is short, I accedintley submitted it before it was finished, the next chp. will be out soon. "Sure, tonight sounds great." I said with a wink and ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Demon in the Mirror

    Wow, that's scary. And deep. I think you did a good job, next time I look in the mirror I'm going to be thinking of this poem. Keep Writing! ~Cassie!~

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Ice Sculpture

    Wow. Thats all I can say is wow. I thought you did a very good job, it was pretty deep.

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Till Death Do Us Apart-(Prologue)

    I liked this, I saw a few errors but everyone else took care of them. I was hanging the whole time. I think the title drew me in and got ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vanished Prolouge

    Thanks for the reviews!

    Oct 24, 2010


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso