User avatar

Cassie9960

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Brothers of Love (3)

    Thank you so much for the awesome review Em! I know it was pretty rushed really not my best chapter!!!!!! Ha. Well, please keep an eye out for the next ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Brothers of Love (3)

    Hi! This is Cassie, there will be a few Itilian words in here, at the end of the story there are translations. Enjoy! ~Cassie "How do you do." He placed ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Won't Let Go

    Fluid surrounds me. It’s very dark where I dwell, and right now I am whipping through the fallopian tube to find my new apartment in the county uterus. I use ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~1

    It should be longer first off, and second off way more descriptive. I honestly didn't like it. I mean seriously, her song??? Not to be rude or anything... but....

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Brothers of Love (2)

    TY for the great review Em! I'll make my stroy better! XOXO Cassie

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Brothers of Love (1)

    Ty for the great review Em! XOXO Cassie

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Brothers of Love (2)

    I love you. Why was that all that I could remember? One minute, I was at school, the next... well the next, I'm not sure. All of what happened next ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Brothers of Love (1)

    Thanks for the reviews!!! I really hope to improve my story! ~Cassie~

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [17]

    Okay first off, sorry Im not good at quoting!! I'll try my hardest! Chapter Seventeen (Liliah) “I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [15]

    Another great piece! I'm still hooked! :) Can't wait to read the rest! ~Cassie~

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Brothers of Love (1)

    Hi,I'm starting a new story line kind of like The Vampire's Story, but I think that ended up being a failure, I started that piece over a year ago and ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Elena (1)

    Thanks for the reviews!!

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I was going to click the 'submit' button on the tab. I couldn't find it. I realised it was hidden under a serious amount of 'unuse dust'. *coughs* Yes, it's ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Comatose - Prologue

    Hi everyone, I'm Lindsey. I found this piece a while back and thought I'd continue with the plot line its supposed to be on. I know it's messy and probably ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Elena (1)

    No friends. No family. And no true love. Just me, myself, and I. All alone, in a world of solemn silence. Well, it's just me and the flowers. I sit ...

    Jan 1, 2011


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill