User avatar

Cassie9960

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Never Loved Me.

    The rymeing doesn't flow very well. If you had wanted to ryme it should have gone onto the end. For example: The little black cat wore a fuzzy green hat, ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled (for now)

    I liked the story, I just think you need a few minor corrections that the others already got to. But other then that it was wonderful!!!! Just try to be ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Prolouge

    I stood against the wall as Steven circled me, he studied me like a cat studies a mouse. I looked calm, but on the outside but on the inside I ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Mary the Slave girl

    You need to add way more to your story. It was way to short. I liked what you wrote about though. I also liked how you showed the hatred between ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: From Maid to Mother

    I thought it was a very good story but you defiantly need to describe you characters more. Some thoughts I had during this sory is, What does Beth look like? ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Three)

    I have read all three of your chapters and have enjoyed all of them, i hope that you will be writing more soon. I think you have a great career ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    how do you write reviews?

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We All Go Marching One by One

    Honestly, I didn't like it. Why? I HATE stuff about death. It made me feel sad.

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What is love?

    What is love? We give it to others and others give it to us. But after years of loving, that single person will rip out your heart with only three ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What is love?

    What is love? We give it to others and others give it to us. But after years of loving, that single person will rip out your heart with only three ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romero and Julia

    I loved your story I think everything about it was perfect!!!!!:):):):):) I loved the quotation marks!!!

    Oct 23, 2009


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight