User avatar

Cassie9960

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Following Your Heart is Hard To Do

    WOW! This was really good, but you need to add a little more to the chapter. You don't have to but that's just my opinion. I really liked it. You ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.3

    ATTENTION TO ALL WHO READ THIS< I WENT BACK AND ADDED MORE TO ChP.2. SO RE-READ THE END OF THAT TO GET THE BEGINNING! Cassie was here!

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire Story Chp.2

    Chp.3 is up and ready to go!!!!!!!! Please read it I hope you enjoy it! I worked on this one and I tried to leave you hanging. Happy writing!! CASSIE ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.3

    Hi, this is Cassie. I added a little more to Chp.2 in the end, so re-read the end of that chp. to get this one. Thanks, ENJOY!! I felt every ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Accidental Run-In

    i didn't really like it that much. I was kinda good but I thought it would be an actual story. You know?? Oh well, and you didn't really explain if ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sleeping Beauty 1 [Stella's contest]

    I thought it was kinda stupid. Why would someone fall asleep after 3 seconds with their eyes closed. And you used Ugh way to much. it was like Ugh this ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.5) [newly edited]

    I liked it but you definatly need to make another chapter. Soon. I like how you tell the pain it gives rose and how she keeps reminding herself she is ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire Story Chp.2

    To Classy Callie will become more important and aware of herself in the next chapter. Just give the story a little time and it will get better. Casssie

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire Story Chp.2

    "Steven?" I called as I stepped into his dark house. I looked around, there was a steep staircase and a gorgeous fireplace surround by rock. The house was huge, close ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Final Dance

    I liked all of the feeling you put into it. For example, { I must keep these images with me as we are, oceans apart} You used great word choice, ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    I liked it, I think the others already got to it, but you did a really great job. You should become a professional author. I'm sorry I'm not very good ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cutting Death

    None of it made sense. Why would two girls call eachother babe and honey? You REALLY neesd to rewrite it, OK? And I don't get how it says: (My friends ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Of Loss and Love (chp.4) [newly edited]

    I think you ended it to soon. But you should definitely write more. But other than that I liked it and I think that if you wanted to be an ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.1

    I closed my eyes as the cool autumn breeze whipped my face, my long brown hair trailed out behind me in the breeze. I opened my eyes realizing I was ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Impossible.

    AWWWW!! Why did you remove it? I wanted to read it really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ...

    Oct 27, 2009


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns