-
Re: The Vampire's Story Volume 2: The Truth Chp.1
I hope you enjoy the first chapter!!! I worked hard on it, reviews are welcome!! "I love you,Steven," I whispered, not knowing how the words slipped out. Idiot, I thought ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: The Hollow Soul
this is a prolouge type thingy.
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: The Hollow Soul
He's perfect. THe perfect man has come into my life. But there's a twist, he's not what I've always wanted, for inside him, a monster is growing. A beast within ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire's Story Volume 2: The Truth Proluge
He had disappointed her. He had killed her, his true love. He had killed his brother too. Why did he go to Ashley, why did he dig up her grave? ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: Hymne À L'Amour, chap. 1 & 2
i liked it, i think it should be longer though. So if you don't mind you should add a little more to it and maybe even describe your characters more ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire's Story Chp.6
ATTENTION! This is Cassie, there will be a second book out in a few days, it is called The Vampire's Story Volume 2: The Truth. I hope you will read ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: Hills of Roses - 3
I liked it. The person before me already got to the nit picks so there is nothing really that I have to talk about. OKAY, so i guess keep up ...
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: Hills of Roses - 2
i loved it. i like how you showed how angry she was that her parents had done that to her. your scenery sounds beautiful, i wish i could go there!! ...
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: Losing your memory
i liked it. It was pretty good, but like the others said, you should change the title. I don't like the original title right now. SORRY! But other than that ...
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: The Vampires Story Chp.5
The next morning I drove to Andrew's house to visit him. Drat, I thought, today's a Tuesday! The cool breeze began to circle around me as I held myself for ...
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: Hills of Roses - 1
OK I don't get it. I sthe whole scene with her boyfriend a flash back or what? And you jump around to much. What happened to her? How did she ...
Nov 7, 2009 -
Re: Chapter 2- I'm there for you
nice work. I kinda liked the first chapter better than this one. I liked how it was Crickets point of view, not Austins. I think you need to describe Austin ...
Nov 6, 2009 -
Re: The Vampires Story Chp.4
Hi guys this is Cassie.This is a really short chapter. Sorry but you'll have to wait a little bit to find out what happens. "What are you?" I repeated. "I'm ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: Smile - ch.1 - first timer!!
You need to write another chp. please. it is killing me.
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: The Daring Heart-Chap. Two
I think jayleighsmith got to it, but she's write. Where was she before? You need to give the chapter more depth and again, make it longer. you jumped to the ...
Nov 4, 2009
