User avatar

CassandraInvisible

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost lovers(revised)

    This has the potential to be a good story, you could elaborate on it further, make it longer and give it some more depth. I found it kind of hurried ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The first of June

    Hmm. I feel like the poem is a bit out of sync, to give it more flow you should have stanzas of equal or alternating length, so the reader can ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Dirty Honey

    Sugar sweet and softly too; But here’s the thing – I don’t love you. Sickly, gaudy, paradise, You’re so toxic, ‘cause you’re so nice. I take it that's the chorus? ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the eye of the beholder

    This is a really nice poem. I particularly like the comparison you have going here, of human beauty to the beauty of flowers (at least that's how I interpreted it.) ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As I struggle, you kick me when I'm down

    For somebody rather young, I thought this was quite a good poem. Through my mind I think about our memories, while you re-arrange my face. That's my favourite line, although ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    nice

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Behind the Sea - Panic at the Disco

    May 4, 2008
  • Other Re: The Serial Belt

    Haha. I rather like this. It's witty and you've managed to make something rather dull, rather interesting. The humour is subtle, I had to read it twice to fully get ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Other Re: Lies?

    I like the recurring 'But' at the start of every second line. It gives the poem a structure and rhythm. I've read stuff similar to this before, but the great ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Original Quote

    That's very true. Reminds me of similar quotes I've read, but I like it.

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, she had a baton with which to discipline people.

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Sixteen

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Bottle It Up - Sara Bareilles

    May 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward silence* Hello...

    Oh cool. Nice to meet you. Well once I leave high school, I want to get the hell out of this place! =D I've got family in Canada, I'm planning ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A gathering light

    I recognize the title... I'm pretty sure I've read it, and it was amazing. Edit: Oh I love your signature. Sylvia Plath = brilliant.

    May 4, 2008


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson