User avatar

CassandraInvisible

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silent Scream

    Actually, the MC came off as male to me, I don't know why. Yay! That's the effect I was going for. I get what you mean about the bluntness, I ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear.

    Reoccuring should be recurring This is a nice little poem, but I wasn't too sure where it's going either. I think you should expand it, write a couple more stanzas ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    You've had too much energy drink. Why won't my ex talk to me? I thought we were friends! I even wished him a happy 18th birthday >

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silent Scream

    I would add more in the story about the victim. Right now, there isn't a whole lot about the girl that took her life. You say they made fun of ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Powder Keg

    I think I get what you're saying, the "show, don't tell" thing. I kind of thought that I'd do that with this poem, maybe because, being a personal issue, I ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Powder Keg

    I hear your voices through the wall at night Nothing is secret in this house anymore I hear the yelling and the sobbing Walls are paper thin and can't protect ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Weird...Antifeeling poem, lol

    I like this [even though I couldn't fully grasp what it was about.] The rhyme scheme, to me, seems to work. I like the effect of the repetition too.

    May 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loss

    Don't believe the weathers perfect the day you die I noticed this line, and recognized it from an Armor For Sleep song. I could be wrong, but I think you ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A girl obsessed with Draco Malfoy. Obsession [old tda name]

    May 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Desolate Hearts

    Thank you for your reviews, advice and for pointing out spelling errors ^^ However as for the rambling on bit I have a feeling you want to end this piece ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Cute

    May 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Desolate Hearts

    So I need some help with this. I'm rambling on, and I don't know how to finish it off. And the title is crappy. Any suggestions? One of the worst ...

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silent Scream

    Thank you for your thoughts, sometimes I make things a bit cliche >< I'm hoping to develop it more so that everything makes sense in the end =D

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Very good statement.

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    4/10 Um I don't really get it? But you do so that's all that matters heh.

    May 5, 2008


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore