User avatar

CassandraInvisible

  • Lyric Poetry Re: When Last I Saw the Fisher

    This was really beautiful. I'm totally impressed. If there are any mistakes, I didn't pick up on them (maybe because I'm in class and could be caught on here at ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Choice

    All in all, a well constructed poem for something written so quickly. No light, leading which way. No voice, calling your name. No feeling, pulling you this way. No heart, ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Cellophane!

    May 9, 2008
  • Other Re: 5/6/08 (idk what to call it yet)

    Honestly, I found this very hard to read. What put me off were the myriad of spelling and grammatical errors. You really should proof read this, or get a friend ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Frozen Trains

    Thank you for all your reviews and suggestions. Memorizing not memorising Favorite not favourite I'm from NZ and we spell things a little differently here =D Quote: The minutes ticked ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    The pie. Would get it's gunk all over the knife. My does my neck hurt?

    May 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem: Economics

    I would say this is more a little quote than a poem. It doesn't really have any true elements of poetry, though it is clever. When I saw the title, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ah yup. So yeah. That's meeee.

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Bingo =) I suppose it wasn't too hard. Um. Sophie?

    May 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Body heat 9a love poem)

    The AC is on way way way too high- The room's frigid 'The room's frigid' should probably be put on another line. It ruins the flow of the stanza. And ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Archetypal Amtrack

    Wow. This is a very vivid, descriptive poem. I felt like I could see everything happening. like graphite voices from wooden slats and steel rails, oxidized with loose feet and ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Ummm.... Casey! =D

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Cuuuuute.

    May 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Frozen Trains

    *This story is inspired by a friend. I want to make it PERFECT before showing it to him. So I need heaps of advice! Also if you have any ideas ...

    May 8, 2008


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey