User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! You're a friend of Fand's, you say? Well then. We automatically love you. ;) See you around! :D --Cass

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Congratumalations, Fand! ;)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Welcome to YWS, Nexus! PM me if you have any questions, and I can't wait to see your work up around the site. :D

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! This is a great place to get started sharing your work--the community is great here. Feel free to PM me if you have any ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member

    Congrats, Bubbles! That's an insane number of points. And...how did I get so many points? I haven't done any serious posting in forever. O.O

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Jakster

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions and enjoy yourself! :D --Cassandra

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! It sounds like you'll fit right in here. :D PM me if you have any questions or need anything! --Cass

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Spare a smile for a naive new person...I'll smile back!

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! So what do you like to write? Poetry? Stories? I'm a fiction writer myself. PM me if you have any questions and I'll be sure ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    EDIT: Maybe a 'to critique' list, where you put things that you want to read later in it? That'd help the 'posts since last visit' problem, since you'd put the ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing your work around the site! Enjoy yourself. :D --Cass

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am hereeee

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you need anything or have any questions, and have fun! :D

    Dec 12, 2006


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt