User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! A friend of Claudette's, you say? Well then, you're set for life here. :D

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo!

    Ahoy there! I like pirates too! :D Welcome to YWS, artistpersona, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Enjoy! --Cass

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy yourself! :D --Cass

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! My name really is Cassandra, because I'm, you know, uncreative like that. O.O PM me if you have any questions, and I can help ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The obligatory introduction message?

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! Obligatory introduction? I don't think so. I never made a welcome post, anyway. No gold stars for me. XD PM me if you have ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you need help or have any questions. Enjoy yourself! :D --Cass

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new...

    That's pretty neat. XD If I wrote anything during a class, I'd be afraid a teacher would tear it up, or worse, read it. I hate people reading my writing ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =D

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, okay? Nice icon, by the way. :D --Cass

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! It looks like you've already got tons of offers, but if you need anything or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new...

    Hi there, and welcom to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :D

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, i'm new here

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing your work around the site, and let me know if you have any questions, okay? :D

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    It was a nice read, and congrats to Trident and Bobo for winning the contest! :D

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying Hi

    Hi there, and welocome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? Enjoy yourself, and PM me if you have any questions. :D

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! I'm new around here.

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! I did NaNo as well (Claudette, above, was actually a writing buddy of mine). You'll actually find there's, what, at least ten of us ...

    Jan 1, 2007


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson