User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! It sounds like you've come to the right place (being young and a writer and all ;) ), and I hope you enjoy the ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy.. so yeh im new...

    Welcome to YWS! As Clau said, you'll definitely get crits on your work if you give them as well, and it seems like you're on the right track, having already ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWER Girl XD

    Hi there, and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself, and feel free to PM me if you need any help! :D --Cass

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh new girl!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Like Wiggy, I like your name. :D Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! --Cass

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hi Nate, and welcome to YWS! Bananas, you say? What an interesting topic. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or if anyone tries to eat you...O.O ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    Thanks so much! It's so nice to have everything back to normal on YWS. *hugs site* :D

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    I don't mean to be a nag (really!), but this is really frustrating me. I'm on a regular computer, but somehow my settings have gotten changed or something, and whenever ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    I have the same problem as Staring_at_Ceiling, I think. Right now I'm on my laptop, but I seem to be on the mobile version of the site? And there's no ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi Luke, and welcome back! :D

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

    Hi Kizzi, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi, Maria, and welcome to YWS! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Enjoy the site, and PM me if you have any questions. :D --Cass

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! :D I hope you enjoy the site; feel free to PM me if you have any questions. --Cass

    Feb 4, 2007


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein