User avatar

Cassandra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Piggies! *huggles the pigs*

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is it a little late for a formal hello?

    Welcome! ;) Better late than never, right? I'm such a bad kid: I never introduced myself in this forum. I play alto and bari saxophone right now in my school's ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey! Im new here...

    Hi Emily, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need a critique, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Je suis l'anglais.

    A potato in a telescope you say? XD If you like to write, I'm sure you've come to the right place. Feel free to PM me if you have any ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    SPEW? Now I can finally ask, what does your username stand for, really? ;)

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Oh noes! I missed seeing the kangatoo! Hee hee. All this mascot excitement is fun. :D

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what this is!

    Hi, Ink! What sort of stuff do you like to write? And lucky for all of us, there's a spell checker for when you post. I love it. :D Feel ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO! I am the fearsome (new) AetLindling!

    Hi Aet, and welcome to YWS! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hi Alainna, and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need a critique! :D --Cass

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward newbie thread*

    Welcome to YWS! Yes, spell check is a life saver. And the smileys here are quite fun. :D Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you make a fish face?

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! What sorts of things do you like to write? Feel free to PM me if you need any help, and enjoy the site! :D ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Just so you know, there's a good chance that more people will look at your work if you go around and critique some of ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, obviously...

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. And I like your avatar too. :D See you around ...

    Feb 23, 2007


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer