-
Re: YWS Dark Template Released
Dark template is pretty cool (yay purple!), but I too will be sticking with the light. It's so clean cut and sharp. But nice work on the dark. :D
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P
Rei - Ha! We can both be the old timers, keeping the whipper snappers inline. :D When you say that it makes me think of old wrinkly grandfathers who always ...
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Missing Features?
^ I've noticed that sometimes a user's points are displayed under their country/location...and sometimes they're not? Is there a reason for this, or is it a bug or something?
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
*bows down* All hail Dan!! :D
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Write a post, save it, continue it tomorrow
Aha! There the little bugger is... :D Thanks, Nate.
Jul 22, 2006 -
Re: Write a post, save it, continue it tomorrow
Maybe I'm blind and don't see it, but...with the new YWS, where are the saved drafts saved to? Because I just saved this really long review and now I don't ...
Jul 22, 2006
