User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: h.a.l.l.o

    Welcome, treecub! I'm Cassandra, and if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM me! :D

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Snoink

    *throws confetti* Yay, Snoink!

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: someone new

    Welcome to YWS, MRMarathon! I'm Cassandra, and you can PM me with any questions you have. See you around!

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Well, you're way ahead of a lot of people. Sheesh, if you've already written a novel, you've blown a lot of us out of the water. The vast majority of ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Interactive Stories

    So cool, Nate. *Runs off to check it out*

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: In Development: Choose Your Own Adventure on YWS

    Hehe. That was fun. I just added a bit as well. :D

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there! I'm Cassandra, and I look forward to reading your work. PM me with any questions, or if you would just like someone to critique something you've written. :D

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    ^ Ditto.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uhh... hi.

    Welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing some of your work around here. :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewwwo

    There are quite a few people who are older, but it hardly matters. You can write well no matter what age you are. :D By the way, I'm Cassandra, and ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heck Yes!

    Welcome! *throws confetti* I'm Cassandra (like you couldn't tell from my username :wink: ), and I think you'll really like it here. I know I do! :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Game on YWS: Sudoku

    Ooh, I love sudoku! Thanks for adding it, Nate!

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Got 'c'?

    Yep. Definitely a lot of "c"s whenever you are looking at any usergroup's info...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here

    Ooh, welcome! Funny storry about your name. Ardnassac is not half as cool as Nagem, though, so I guess that wouldn't work for me! :D

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's always been this way, but when I edited a post in the word play section, it cost me five points ...

    Jul 28, 2006


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle