User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Dionysian Festa!

    Welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing your work around the site, so if you have any questions or want any reviews, just send me a PM! :D

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hit there, and welcome to YWS! PM me with any questions or if you just want someone to review your work! See you around...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Hope to see your some of your work around the site soon, and feel free to PM me with any questions or if you ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: All Sudoku Scores Will Be Cleared

    Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. Just kidding. I had just messed up on one of the puzzles too, so it won't be so bad.

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    Nice job, Imp! Congrats! :D

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Hi, triple_blaze, and welcome! Feel free to PM me if you need anything!

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hi, Jessica, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or want someone to critique your work. Also, you might be interested in checking out the historical ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    Welcome, Alexandria! PM me if you have any questions or just need someone to review your work! :D

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Glad to have you aboard. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want anyone to review your work! :D

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why YWS Was Shutdown

    Your telepathic abilities seem to be kinda wonky right now (feed it some cookies, maybe?) I have cookies! Chocolate chip! *Hands one to Nate* Seriously, though. I don't know where ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello.

    Hi there and welcome back, black apple! :D

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Speeding Up YWS

    Wow. :shock: DEFINITELY a lot faster. Great work!

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Speeding Up YWS

    Sounds good to me. :D

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Maybe it's just me, but when I try to put a siggy in it...doesn't work? I haven't had a signature since YWS came back, so maybe that has something to ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hi there! I'm Cassanda, and you can PM me with any questions. Welcome to YWS!

    Aug 25, 2006


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow