User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    DBQs should die. Right now. *Slams fist down on table* Welcome to YWS, Max! PM me if you have any questions whatsoever! I look forward to seeing your work around ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIIIIII

    Mmm. PM me if you've got any questions, kay? Have some chocolate? --Cassandra

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    Thanks so much for taking our ideas into consideration, Nate. I love YWS, Yes I do! I love YWS, How 'bout you?! :D

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    Why do you need a 'view last 100 posts' thing? We already have a 'view all new posts' thing here, which is much better (it can show more than 100 ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! And... I'll have to jump on the bandwagon and say cool avvie. Yay Kermit! PM me if you need anything, kay? ;)

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    Can we bring back "You earned x points?" in the literary forums? I second that. It's kinda annoying how you see how many points you lost in the randomness/word play/ ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    From the Comments/Suggestions thread: Is it possible to put something like "Last 100 Posts" on the site, like there was on TSR? I mean, I love the "View Posts Since ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Gosh Darn G'morning

    I can't wait to see some of your work... PM me if you have any questions or want a critique, kay? ;)

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hola! PM me if you have any questions, kay? ;) I look forward to seeing your work around...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Welcome! As for you writing not being of a high enough standard--hey, we're all here to improve, and help each other as best we can. If you look at the ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! You look like you've already been writing for a while...what genre do you like the most? If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's the welcome wagon!

    Hey! We're always glad to have new people join the site. What kind of stuff do you usually write? If you have any questions or want your work critiqued, just ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Girl here!

    Well! It seems as though you've already gotten a big welcome. See how nice we all are here? :D Feel free to PM me with any questions.

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Jade

    Welcome to YWS! I think you'll find everything to your liking...feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want someone to review something you've written! I ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Welcome to YWS! If you need anything or would like someone to review your work, just send me a PM! Looking forward to seeing your work around here. --Cassandra

    Sep 11, 2006


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight