User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hmmm. Good question. XD No, seriously. I do have a good portion of the plot outlined, I just don't know what genre it is really. I need some serious help. ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hey, Kel, and welcome! Have you done NaNo before? I'm doing it this year as first year! So I'm currently running in frantic circles, like a chicken with its head ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa!

    Hey there, and welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :D

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another new one!!!

    Couldn't have put it better myself, Imp! If you critique others' work, you in turn will be critiqued. People here are nice, and often like to return the favor when ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmmm Another noob to annoy you

    Hey there! I hope you enjoy yourself on this site--I certainly do. It's extremely helpful. Feel free to PM me with any questions! :D --Cass

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    ^ No problem. Let me know if you need anything else, and I'll be happy to help. :D

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    Up on the bar across the top of the site--you should see a button with little papers that says "Literary". Clicky on that, then go to the sub-forum of your ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    I get to be the first one to greet you. Yay! Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need any critiques! -Cass

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Band geeks, UNITE! =) I play the saxomaphone...and yes, that IS how it is spelled. Or you could just call it the sax. O.O And don't complain. I'm five feet ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have need any critiques or anything, okay? I can't wait to see some of your writing. :D --Cassandra

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Not sure I should be here but here goes...

    As others have suggested: PM me if you have any questions or need any critiques, and I'll be happy to help! Can't wait to see your work around the site! ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Cooltown.

    Welcome! It's great to have new members--PM me if you have any questions or anything of the sort, kay? ;) --Cassandra

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Perhaps it's just my computer, but I just made a post, the one in which I quote Max McKali, and it somehow put my post...before Bob's and Max's? Um, what? ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    I've never seen this movie, but I will always remember this quote: last year, in my Spanish class, my teacher and one of my classmates were "fencing" with a pointing ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/8 - 10/21: Myth

    Congrats, Myth! 'Tis well deserved! :D

    Oct 8, 2006


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman