User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: need some help

    Hey, Spiral, and welcome! It's pretty cool here...you critique others' work, then post some of your own and get some feedback. I think you'll find that if you asked a ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I had no idea what you were talking about, Snoink...I was just like, "What is she on...?" But then I went and looked at the forums (usually I just do ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I love the logo--pretty nifty. And the pumpkins and stars! Wow, Nate! You've really done a great job! ^.^

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jlu_262

    Hola, Jade. :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! Be sure to PM me if you have any questions or need a critique, kay? :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy there...!

    Erm...well, there are some crazies about us, they just don't seem to have posted in this topic yet. O.o Look around the site and you'll find them, trust me. ;)

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, Pushca. Are you on the NaNo forums as well? Because I think I saw you there... At any rate, welcome! :D

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Huh. I haven't welcomed you yet. Welcome to YWS, Luna! PM me with any questions you have, and enjoy yourself! :D

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy there...!

    *hugs* Hullo there, and welcome to YWS! I *points to self* am fourteen as well! And what do you know; I also like to write! Kooky, eh? ;) And. I ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I'm mostly a fiction writer, so you won't see me in the poetry forums much. PM me if you have any questions!

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELP

    I second Mesh, and also: The Literary Forums Select the genre your piece fits in and start a new topic, just like you did here. If you have any more ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4

    *Cheers* Congrats, Brad. You definitely deserve this!

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Just Introducing myself

    Welcome to YWS! We're not too scary here--honest! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions whatsoever. ;)

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    Aye. She seems very interesting. I shall have to read a book of hers sometime...Thanks for doing this, Nate! :D

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Thankies! This is just what I was looking for. :D I definitey won't restart my plot...I haven't even started writing yetting, and already I really like what I've come up ...

    Oct 20, 2006


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare