User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Hello, and welcome to YWS! What sort of stuff do you like to write? Feel free to PM me with any questions, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is this?

    Welcome to YWS, Monica! We heart new members and randomness, so you'll fit right in here. ;)

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, Kaya! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Dreams are indeed a good place to get inspiration--I've written short story based on a snapshot of a dream I vaguely remembered and wrote down when I woke up one ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!

    Welcome to YWS! We love getting new members--it's nice to see fresh faces and ideas on the site! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and have ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New User Ranks

    Hoorah for being Mater of the Forum! I think that's just a fancy way of saying we spend too much time on the site. ;)

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member with some Strong Opinions

    Maybe you'll get to know YWS a little better over time? At any rate, welcome to YWS! You might look into joining the debate usergroup--they could use you there. :D ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, Twilight, and welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi... i'm a new member

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i love teddy grahams...haha

    Just the other day my friends and I were throwing Teddy Grahams at each other during lunch...we're so mature. ;) Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me with ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Lechuza!

    Hi, Lechuza! It's great to have new people on the site, and I'm sure you'll like it here. And I'm also learning Spanish--funny story, Ditty. XD Feel free to PM ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Mates!

    Welcome to YWS, Spark! If you have any questions or need help, feel free to PM me, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Wars have begun!

    Hi -Wars-, and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to PM me if you need any help. :D --Cass

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Saying Hello

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/need a critique. I like your icon also. It's so sparkly. :D Enjoy the site! ...

    Mar 2, 2007


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle